You can add the web-app bookmark to your Home Screen if you’re using an iOS or Android device, and it operates just like an app!
To add PocketTrainer to your Home Screen, follow these steps:
If you’re using an iOS device:
- Open Safari and go to the PocketTrainer website
- Select the Share icon from the bottom (the page with up pointing arrow shown below)
- Select Add to Home Screen and add
- The tile will be added to your home screen!
With an Android device:
- Open your browser and go to the PocketTrainer website
- Press the Settings button (3 vertical dots on the top right of the screen)
- Press the star symbol—where you can edit the page name and choose a folder to save it to
- Go back to the browser settings menu, and open the Bookmarks folder. Select the PocketTrainer bookmark which will give a list of options
- Select ‘Add to Home Screen’